[Scribus] wanted usefull tool missing: update picture

Michele Di Trani imagino
Wed Oct 20 10:46:49 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 20 October 2004 10:05, luca colferai wrote:

> But I can find out the usefull tool "Update picture" (to reload another

That's quite strange! I use Scribus 1.2 too and the Update Picture is there!
You have to load a picture in the picture box first, then the option
magically appear. It may be something related with your rpm??? (my scribus
was compiled from scratch thanks to gentoo portage).

> ciao
> luca colferai
> (from venice italy)

Ciao a te :)
Michele (from Rome, Italy)

--
Se il Vaticano ti portasse via 25 anni di vita, porgeresti l'altra guancia?
http://www.lorenzovalla.it