[Scribus] wanted usefull tool missing: update picture

luca colferai colferai
Wed Oct 20 10:05:12 CEST 2004

First: your program is the best! really.
Version 1.2 are faster, more powerfull and usefull and looks great.
I use it on a fedoracore 1 without big problems (sometimes it freeze or
collapse, but the *.emergency file it's a really good idea).
But I can find out the usefull tool "Update picture" (to reload another image
with the same adress and name, or the same image changed by other program in
other time, version 1.07) where is it? And (if it was cleaned up) why it
disappeared?
thank you in advance
ciao
luca colferai