[Scribus] imposition

Riku Leino Tsoots foom
Sun Oct 17 03:47:34 CEST 2004

Forgot to say that this is probably possible to do with a Scribus
script. I've seen a script that organised pages to double size pages to
make a booklet but I just can't locate that script at the moment. If you
are not a python writer, you're in a rush and nothing else seems to
work. You can do this in Scribus manually as well by creating your 22x17
page and importing those pages from the original doc into this new one.
This way pages must be imported one by one. It really doesn't sound that
much fun.