[Scribus] printing problems with odd paper sizes

Bob Horvath scribus
Wed Oct 13 08:34:46 CEST 2004

I am trying to use Scribus to design my Christmas card for this year and have
been pleasantly surprised how simple it makes creating it.

I created a document that is 4x6", and put an image and some text on it.  When
go to print it, it wants to make it huge.

I tried converting it to PDF, and that worked ok, but the bottom of it is cut
off.

In the end, I will send this to a photo printer for printing, so I tried
converting it to an image, but the quality of that was terrible.

What is the best way of doing this?  Are there areas I could do things
differently?