[Scribus] Resource: Some Lorem Ipsum links

Susan Hogarth susan
Wed Oct 13 09:47:39 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 13 October 2004 02:46, Paraplegic Racehorse wrote:
> For those who might, on occasion, require some filler text to test a
> layout, here are some links to some "Lorem Ipsum" generators.

Scribus itself generates Lorem Ipsum text now, though.

> If you
> don't know what lorem ipsum is, each of these sites contain a bit of
> history of it, as well, so I will not waste list space explaining it.
>
> http://www.lipsum.com

I got curious during work (boring) last week and looked this site up.
Fascinating!

--
Susan Hogarth : 919-906-2106
Michael Badnarik for President : http://www.badnarik.org/