[Scribus] serbian translation

Craig Bradney cbradney
Wed Oct 13 09:41:48 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 13 October 2004 01:41, Bojan Bozovic wrote:
> Craig Bradney wrote:
> >Please check the accents are ok in the help about.. They look ok here. If
>
> not,
>
> >please edit in utf8 and send me a patch. thanks
> >
> >Craig
>
>      I need some help with checking if this is OK. I rarely deal with CVS
> so I have a couple of questions concerning it. As I already
> mentioned I downloaded the latest version of Scribus this morning and
> compiled it. Everything went fine. But, now when you added my name and
> e-mail to HELP>ABOUT>TRANSALTIONS I updated the Scribus directory on my
> HDD from CVS (via Cervisia) and it added a new version of about.cpp. When
> I view this file with Kate I see the change you have made (it looks fine,
> by the way, we'll see how it looks in the program), but I don't know how
> to incorporate this change into my installed version. Is there a way to do
> this without downloading the whole directory and compiling the program
> again (part of why I am asking is that I have a 56k dial-up connection to
> the Internet and it takes me 30-40 minutes to download the whole
> directory)?
>      Sorry for bothering you with these silly questions..... I'm sure more
> of them will pop-up, but I hope you'll bear with me.....

With CVS, and especially with Cervisia making things a bit easier, you
shouldnt be downloading the whole directory, just updating the changed files.
After that, then you must recompile. Select the top directory of the tree in
Cervisia, having made sure that recursive updates are set, and hit update. It
will only grab the changed files.

Craig