[Scribus] serbian translation

Bojan Bozovic bole89
Wed Oct 13 01:41:58 CEST 2004

Craig Bradney wrote:

>Please check the accents are ok in the help about.. They look ok here. If
not,
>please edit in utf8 and send me a patch. thanks
>
>Craig

     I need some help with checking if this is OK. I rarely deal with CVS
so I have a couple of questions concerning it. As I already
mentioned I downloaded the latest version of Scribus this morning and
compiled it. Everything went fine. But, now when you added my name and
e-mail to HELP>ABOUT>TRANSALTIONS I updated the Scribus directory on my
HDD from CVS (via Cervisia) and it added a new version of about.cpp. When
I view this file with Kate I see the change you have made (it looks fine,
by the way, we'll see how it looks in the program), but I don't know how
to incorporate this change into my installed version. Is there a way to do
this without downloading the whole directory and compiling the program
again (part of why I am asking is that I have a 56k dial-up connection to
the Internet and it takes me 30-40 minutes to download the whole
directory)?
     Sorry for bothering you with these silly questions..... I'm sure more
of them will pop-up, but I hope you'll bear with me.....
     regards

                   Bojan