[Scribus] .po question

Bojan Bozovic bole89
Sun Oct 10 23:39:15 CEST 2004

Craig Bradney wrote:

>What you did was fine. We shouldnt need the qm file as we should be able to
>convert it ok.
>
>Thanks very much!
>
>Craig

    OK!!
    In the meantime I converted my scribus.sr.po into .ts and .qm and
tried the translation. It looks fine!! So, if you need it, I can also
send those .ts and .qm translation files.
    What is the procedure for keeping the translation up-to-date? Should I
update the CVS version every couple of days and make the changes in
the translation if there are any and send them the same way as I did
with the original .po?
    regards

                Bojan

:)