[Scribus] .po question

Bojan Bozovic bole89
Sun Oct 10 21:00:39 CEST 2004

I downloaded the latest release from CVS. I took Scribus.pot file and
translated it (I finished today and renamed the file so now it is called
scribus.sr.po). I went to http://bugs.scribus net and uploaded that file
according to the instructions for uploading translations.
	My question is, did I do this the right way, or should I have made a .qm
file on my computer and then uploaded both files. I ask this because
there are two ways of translating (using .po and using .ts) and there is
help only for .ts
	I would be thankful if someone could help me out with this, so that I can
do it right if I made a mistake.
	regards

				Bojan

:)