[Scribus] Question about PDF Export - Compress text...

Carol Kankelborg cckborg1
Thu Oct 7 08:02:29 CEST 2004

I have a question about the "Compress text and vector graphics" checkbox in
the PDF Export dialog.  Should I select that option for the PDF I generate to send to
my printer (actually more of a copy shop) or should I leave it unselected?  Is the
compression lossless or lossy?  I want to generate the best possible PDF but I also
don't want to generate a bigger file than I have to.

Thanks,
Carol