[Scribus] Leading

Craig Bradney cbradney
Mon Oct 4 11:27:30 CEST 2004

On Monday 04 October 2004 10:24, Derek Harding wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Many thanks to all you folk who have been beavering away to create such
> an excellent app.
>
> I always hate running the risk that I've missed something obvious but
> here goes:
>
> How do I set the default leading? I have started using v1.2 and find the
> inter-line leading is always in the default font size regardless of the
> font size of the type - hence subsequent lines overlap the those earlier
> and I have to introduce multiple line feeds in order to separate them.
> This is not a display problem as wisiwig.
>
> Anyone?

Hi Derek

Your line spacing has a 20% over point size increase, default set in Settings.
Preferences, Typhography, Other, Automatic Line Spacing.

At this point, theres no way to have varying line spacing within one text
frame unless you use paragraph styles.

Variable line spacing within a paragraph will be supported in 1.3

Craig