[Scribus] Leading

Derek Harding derek.harding
Mon Oct 4 10:24:47 CEST 2004

Hi,

Many thanks to all you folk who have been beavering away to create such
an excellent app.

I always hate running the risk that I've missed something obvious but
here goes:

How do I set the default leading? I have started using v1.2 and find the
inter-line leading is always in the default font size regardless of the
font size of the type - hence subsequent lines overlap the those earlier
and I have to introduce multiple line feeds in order to separate them.
This is not a display problem as wisiwig.

Anyone?
--
Derek Harding <derek.harding at etsi-europe.com>
TNSI/ETSI Europe