[Scribus] Scribus Calendar Script

Susan Hogarth susan
Fri Oct 1 18:01:49 CEST 2004

Quoting Henry Hartley <henryhartley at westat.com>:

> I needed to create a wall calendar and decided that this would be a good
> time to give Scribus a workout.  Naturally I didn't want to create all the
> calendar pages manually so I looked into the scripting capabilities. ...
> but wanted to know if this script is something that people would want? ...

Yes! Although I would need idiot-level instructions on how to use it, because I
haven't so far played with the scripts people have doen - I have no idea how to
use scripts with Scribus :-( Is there documentation of this specifically
somewhere?

--
Susan Hogarth : 919-906-2106
NC's Amendment One: Ballot Fraud