[Scribus] Update on Calendar Script

chris lee clee
Wed Nov 24 21:36:44 CET 2004

The script gave me the following error, I'm a newbie to scripting so a
clue how to troubleshoot would be a appreciated

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 4, in ?
  File "/home/clee/calendar.py", line 23, in ?
    import calendar
  File "/home/clee/calendar.py", line 80, in ?
    calendar.setfirstweekday(calendar.SUNDAY)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'setfirstweekday'

BTW - as a long time, casual user of Pagemaker I am astounded by how good Scribus is

Chris