[Scribus] PDF for the online help

Craig Bradney cbradney
Tue Nov 16 22:47:32 CET 2004

On Tuesday 16 November 2004 22:35, Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
> Craig Bradney wrote:
> > On Tuesday 16 November 2004 22:16, Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
> >> I find mentions of the online Scribus help (Help->Scribus manual) being
> >> a PDF. Where can I download it, or the source? The only doc links I can
> >> spot is that of Niyam's tutorial.
> >
> > Doesnt exist in PDF yet. Niyam tutorial does, from his website.
> > www.niyam.com
>
> Yes. I got Niyam's tutorial, but I wanted the manual. The problem with the
> online manual is that, unlike the web pages, the images don't show up in
> the help viewer. So, in some places, I have no clue what the author is
> talking about.

Yes, the screenshots on the website are out of date and too big and therefore
all need redoing. The process is underway and every few days a few more go
into CVS for the help browser.

The tutorial is also out of date, especially its screenshots and I have asked
that it be updated. Supposed to find out this week if and when it might be
possible.

Craig