[Scribus] How To - 4 page document

Russ russbucket
Wed Nov 3 20:35:27 CET 2004

I am in the process of converting from MS Publisher to Scribus. I'm trying to
create a four page bulletin (8.5x11) where page 1 & 4 wind up on one side of
a 11x17 page and 2 &3 on another when its printed. In publisher I created
each set of pages side by side then exported it to PDF. The PDF is then taken
to the copy center.
I've created the pages but I'm not sure how to get them together. Do I just go
in the sequence 1,4,2,3 or what since inserting the pages to the document
does not show them side by side.

Hope someone can help. And thanks in advance.
--
Russ