[Scribus] CD covers once again

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1
Mon Nov 1 12:23:19 CET 2004

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:10:45 +0100
Mikolaj Machowski <mikmach at wp.pl> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I tried to use cd cover script but it hanged when trying to retrieve
> data from CDDB. But it draw text areas etc. OK. I filled it but now
> have problem.
>
> To fit CD cover on A4 and make further design convenient script made
> it landscape. But Scribus (1.2) cannot print it normally with CUPS.
> Content is horizontally but page is vertical - I see only half of
> cover on printout.

Are you sure that you have print options set up correctly?
I have never had any problems with landscape printing from Scribus with
cups support.

> ps. Can Scribus use kprinter?

Of course it can - just type kprinter as an alternative print command in
the print dialog of Scribus.

--
Lukasz Jernas
|Architektura klient-serwer przypomina seks nastolatk?w. Wszyscy o tym|