[Scribus] It took quite a long time to load Chinese fonts

Vladimir Zborowski vladimir
Sat May 29 20:12:24 CEST 2004

Hi,
I'm working on a project in chinese under scribus at the moment, and
it's nearly to completion.
Ihad tried the Simun.ttf and Simhei.ttf fonts but they didn't work for
me at all. So I used AR PL Kaitim BG Regular and AR PL Sungtil BG
Regular, and it takes 5 seconds to load them the first time you use them
on a rather modest system (PIII 800MHz, 256Mo Ram).
May be you could try them.
Hope this helps.
Vlad