[Scribus] missing files problem when updating cvs

Craig Bradney cbradney
Wed May 26 23:31:40 CEST 2004

I always use Cervisia whenver possible, or otherwise when I dont have
Cervisia, I

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs at ahnews.music.salford.ac.uk:/usr/local/cvsroot
cvs login
cvs -z3 co Scribus

ALWAYS works, every day since I started on the project.

Craig