[Scribus] missing folder in make

Bart Alberti bart
Mon May 24 04:20:15 CEST 2004

Actually you took the words out of my mouth. That is what I just did and it
worked.
P.S. I ran into the same problem this morning because of missing psimport
folder and
I did
scribus-cvs co Scribus
again
Thanks
bart at solozone.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Linnell" <scribusdocs at atlantictechsolutions.com>
To: <bart at solozone.com>
Cc: <scribus at nashi.altmuehlnet.de>
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2004 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Scribus] missing folder in make

:pserver:anoncvs at ahnews.music.salford.ac.uk:2401/usr/local/cvsroot
> > bart at linux:~> cd Scribus/
> > bart at linux:~/Scribus> make -f Makefile.dist
> > This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
> > This will be deleted before making the distribution
> >
> > *** Creating acinclude.m4
> > !!! If you get recursion errors from autoconf, it is advisable to set
the
> >     environment variable M4 to something including "--nesting-limit=500"
> > *** Creating aclocal.m4
> > *** Creating configure
> > *** Creating config.h template
> > *** Creating Makefile templates
> > scribus/plugins/Makefile.am:6: required directory
scribus/plugins/fontpreview does not exist
> > scribus/plugins/Makefile.am:6: required directory
scribus/plugins/pixmapexport does not exist
> > make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
> > make: *** [all] Error 2
> > bart at linux:~/Scribus> make
> >
> > ALSO HEREIN WITH "MAKE"

g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/lib/qt3/
include -I/usr/X11R6/include -I../../scribus -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -D_REENTRAN
T -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new -MT prefs.lo -MD -MP -MF
.deps/prefs.Tpo -c prefs.cpp  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/prefs.o