[Scribus] scribus tutorial

John Culleton john
Sat May 22 22:26:20 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 12 May 2004 11:10 am, LinuxLingam wrote:
> com

Got to page 11 of the tutorial already. My compliments to
the cook!

Two comments, both minor (praising by faint damns):

The menu bar is shown and described as vertical (page 4) but
on my 1.1.6 it is horizontal.

The margin guide description discusses a vertical guide as
having an X position.  That is a correct description but in
1.6.6 version the parameter is labelled (incorrectly) as a
Y position under the vertiical window.  It works correctly
however. This is a program glitch, and not a tutorial
glitch.

But I am so pleased that hteere is an english language and
mostly current tutorial. It makes Scribus usable at last.

--
John Culleton
Able Typesetters and Indexers