[Scribus] Re: Thank you!

LinuxLingam linuxlingam
Thu May 13 16:36:41 CEST 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 13:22, Kurt Lhotzky wrote:
> Thank you very much for your excellent Scribus-tutorial. I just read it,
> and though I did a lot of work with Scribus already I discovered many
> new hints and ideas!

thanks. real world use needs real world workarounds. i wish i had added
many more tips and techniques, but wanted this to be a beginner's
tutorial, and both size and simplicity were important. peter, handling
the documentation will hopefully rework this for the site. then, as it
is under the FDL, all of us can add in more techniques, hints, ideas,
and incorporate all the lovely new features franz and friends
continuously add into scribus.

> And: Congratulations to your very interesting and inspiring homepage!

thanks. too much tech makes me thirst for something organic and zen. :-)

> Good luck from Vienna, Austria,
>
> Kurt

brings back memories. stayed in vienna for three months a few years ago,
living, working, and discovering a charming city in a splendid country.

please upload me some ice cream from tichy's...!

:-)
LL