[Scribus] Scribus Tutorial

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Sun May 16 14:18:58 CEST 2004

>BTW, I know you have started on this.. but do you want to do the
>document IN Scribus? :) Peter has made a Scribus version of the tutorial
>although I dont have an address right now. He will reply with an address
>if he has finished the Scribus version.

I am currently translating directly into the OOo document. At first,
I was a bit surprised the whole tutorial was not done in Scribus. But
there is a good reason for this. My guess is the ability to edit long
text. ;-) But in the end, when the text is done, the final layout
could be done in Scribus.

Louis