[Scribus] Translations and 1.2cvs - Statistics online

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Tue May 11 20:51:11 CEST 2004

I really like the new page http://bugs.scribus.net/trans/ (the new
graphs are a great idea) and find it very useful. Still, it would be
more useful, if there was a link to it somewhere on the main page.
Perhaps you could also place a long language description above each
line, e.g. "Italian" above "scribus.it.po" and so on  - there are
probably Scribus users out there who don't know which language is meant
by "ca", "id",  "cy", or "eu". Both could encourage more  Scribus users
to take care of Scribus localisations in their native languages.

best regards
Maciej