[Scribus] Translations and 1.2cvs - Statistics online

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sat May 8 14:49:00 CEST 2004

Hi,

Thanks to Alex Moskalenko and Nicolas Boos for the scripts, we now have
the translation statistics for the Scribus GUI online.

The address is http://bugs.scribus.net/trans

You can link from this from the Main(news) page of the bug tracker at
http://bugs.scribus.net.

Some changes will come I'm sure, but its there and up-to-date as of
about 10 mins ago. It will automatically update 2am CET daily.

regards
Craig