[Scribus] Hi...

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sat May 8 10:46:40 CEST 2004

On Sat, 2004-05-08 at 04:05, Wesley T Allen wrote:
> Hi Gang, I just downloaded the latest CVS version.  It looks AWESOME, so
> far I've got one bug...
>
> Right-clicking on a frame and dragging to another position doesn't bring
> up the copy dialog.  It either does nothing, or freezes scribus.  It's
> not something I use often, but it's a bug...

Peter has replied, but you should still be getting the normal right
click menu, just not the right-button-drag and then its menu with Copy,
Move or Cancel.

We decided yesterday to reduce the amount of possible crashes being
felt, although the amount of commented out code does not hide all
crashes. We confirmed last night that the crash occurs when the function
returns "into Qt". Either the issue is a Qt change or something
different in Qt 3.3.x that causes it to show up a problem in Scribus.
They do say source and binary compatible with 3.1.x still, so we expect
theres a bug in Qt.

Craig