[Scribus] Translations and 1.2cvs

Kevin Donnelly kevin
Thu May 6 17:22:30 CEST 2004

On Thursday 06 May 2004 3:30 pm, MaHan wrote:
> there have been several threads on this topic:
> http://nashi.altmuehlnet.de/pipermail/scribus/2004-January/003913.html
> http://nashi.altmuehlnet.de/pipermail/scribus/2004-April/004948.html
> http://nashi.altmuehlnet.de/pipermail/scribus/2004-April/004953.html

Er, yes, these are all about how to implement the new system, which I have
done :-)  I was referring to the actual decision to change from po to ts -
that is of course a matter for the developers, but as Scribus is made
available in more languages, it may be helpful to at least flag things like
this with translators too.  As I said, maybe this was done on some
development list, but maybe it wasn't ....

--

Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly

www.kyfieithu.co.uk - Meddalwedd Rhydd yn Gymraeg