[Scribus] Compiling CVS with new SuSE 9.1 Prof. failed

Eilert eilert-sprachen
Mon May 3 09:22:34 CEST 2004

Hi Sebastian,

[killing quotes]

 > Sorry but it didn`t help - but it`s not a Scribus problem. I can not
compile any sourcecode with SuSE 9.1 yet. Maybe an other idea?

I've got SuSE 9.1 running here and the 1.1.6 version of Scribus compiled
well on it. Did you include all the things from the Developer package?
Just look it up in Yast and check everything that makes programs from C
to KDE to kernel to GTK and stuff. As far as I remember, it's ok to just
check the Software Development group, but you will see. (Don't have the
time to look it up right now...)

Rolf