[Scribus] Imposition is a way to put Scribus in a strong position at the professional publishing game

Steve Herrick steveh
Tue Mar 30 12:57:24 CEST 2004

LinuxLingam wrote:

>if you want, i could start such a magazine
>publication project for you guys. yes, i volunteer. it won't be a
>realworld magazine, but perhaps a magazine to showcase and at the same
>time test, the features of scribus. will create this under the FDL.
>
>what do you guys say?

I would participate in this to as much as my time allowed. I'm always
happy to contribute to Scribus' development, and I can use all the
practice I can get in things I'm only beginning to understand.

But what is the FDL? A license for content? Why not use Creative Commons?

Steve