[Scribus] Version 1.1.6

Paul Davidson linux
Tue Mar 30 04:22:31 CEST 2004

I myself like "Desktop Publishing for Linux", even if it runs on Unix,
because it associates Scribus first and foremostly with a free operating
system. And I doubt Scribus would exist without Linux.

"Open Desktop Publishing" would be all right too.

But whatever you folks decide on, I can change the graphic. :)

Paul Davidson