[Scribus] Version 1.1.6

LinuxLingam linuxlingam
Mon Mar 29 20:44:54 CEST 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-29 at 21:51, Thomas Zastrow wrote:
> Petr Vane(k wrote:

> >and btw why UNIX? when we can run it on mac or win? ;)
> >

> That's correct ... here are some other suggestions:
>
> "OpenSource Desktop Publishing"
> "Desktop Publishing for everybody"
> "Free Desktop Publishing"
>
> I know, I'm not a good texter ... ;-)

scribus is also a great PDF generation and scripting tool. it nearly
matches what acrobat 4 or 5 and bits of 6 could do for people interested
in creating, signing, commenting, and interacting with PDF documents.

so, it does need a newer slogan.
a few suggestions:

"From Creative Page-Design to Intelligent PDFs on Linux, Mac, and Win."

"Page-Design Freedom. Personal Desktop Freedom. PDF."

"Publishing and Design Freedom."

"Desktop Publishing On Any Desktop."

"Publishing Inscribed With Freedom."

"True Publishing Freedom."

"Freedom Of the Press in Software."

***

comments, suggestions, welcome. all the above slogans are yours to use
for the scribus project. henceforth, they belong to the scribus project.

:-)
LL