[Scribus] Version 1.1.6

Thomas Zastrow chef
Mon Mar 29 17:52:08 CEST 2004

Hi there.

First: Great work!!! But I have some remarks:

1.)
I wasn't able to compile it under Suse 9.0:

checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0.2) (headers and
libraries) not found. Please check your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.

Also after compiling & installing the newest QT from Trolltech's website
and setting QTDIR correctly it doesn't works.

2.)
So, I installed the Suse-RPM, this works great. But now I have two
versions installed - the old 1.1.5 from compiling it on my own, located
in /usr/local/bin/scribus. And the new version 1.1.6, under /usr/bin/scribus

3.)
I already mentioned it a time ago - the Scribus-logo says "Desktop
Publishing for Linux". But it works also great under other
Unix-platforms, so I think it would be better to call it "Desktop
Publishing under Unix".
Who created the logo? Is it possible to get the original files?

Greetings,

Tom