[Scribus] Unneccessary Character Duplication

David Alston w00dw04k5
Fri Mar 26 23:38:51 CET 2004

Greetings!

     Thanks for the help!  The response-time on this mailing list is
     impressive.  Thanks Peter!

          --David Alston

ps.  Sorry about the subject-line not matching  up with the email.  I was
going to see if anyone else was having trouble with Scribus duplicating
random characters in text boxes, but I think that my keyboard is at fault
there.

--
  David Alston
  alston at cgonline.org

"Without rules there is no game for it is by the rules the game is
defined."
          --SOv

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different