[Scribus] Re: Scribus Nachrichtensammlung, Band 13, Eintrag 21

Martin Costabel costabel
Thu Mar 25 08:46:05 CET 2004

Sunil Joshi wrote:
> Martin:  Hi.  I downloaded the Dec2002 developers tools and Aug2003
> gccUpdater, and did both Fink selfupdate cvs and rsync.  Yet fink does
> not show Scribus 1.1.5.  It still shows 1.1.1.   What else needs to be
> done?

You need to make Fink aware of the fact that you are now up to date with
your developer tools, i.e. you have to make sure that your
/sw/fink/dists is a symbolic link to 10.2-gcc3.3 and not to 10.2, and
that the "Distribution:" line in /sw/etc/fink.conf shows 10.2-gcc3.3 as
well. You can correct these by hand or let fink do it, either by "fink
reinstall fink" or by running "/sw/lib/fink/postinstall.pl". Then you
should run selfupdate once more.

--
Martin