[Scribus] Re: Scribus Nachrichtensammlung, Band 13, Eintrag 21

Sunil Joshi pavansut
Thu Mar 25 05:54:11 CET 2004

Martin:  Hi.  I downloaded the Dec2002 developers tools and Aug2003
gccUpdater, and did both Fink selfupdate cvs and rsync.  Yet fink does
not show Scribus 1.1.5.  It still shows 1.1.1.   What else needs to be
done?

Thanks
Sunil