[Scribus] Two questions

Eilert eilert-sprachen
Tue Mar 16 08:42:07 CET 2004

Hi folks,

yesterday I worked on a document and everything came out fine but then I
found that initially I had switched on this "make new text frames on
each new page"-feature. Is there a way to switch it off somewhere now?
Maybe I've got to edit the XML file? There is a lot of complicated stuff
I'd lose if I'd have to start all over again.

Second item: When I define some new colours, there is an item that let's
you load colour definitions from somewhere else. The dialog defaults to
Scribus documents - is it meant to load colour palettes from documents?
And if so, is this feature already functionable or just a dummy? I ask
because I had no reaction...

Regards
Rolf