[Scribus] SCD2PDF

Seil Marc marc.seil
Tue Mar 16 08:29:58 CET 2004

Hy,

This is my first post to this mailing list. I would like to use scribus to
generate
reports. This report will contain different graphics and some textboxes.
After setting up the layout with scribus and including predefined diagrams
(.eps),
I want to use the scd source file to generate the pdfs. Searching the web
didn't
show up a possibility to solve this.

After some brief source code (1.1.3) digging, I was able to implement a very
basic program, which opens a given scd file and generates in a second step
the pdf file.

Now I wan't to know if there is already someone, who is implementing some kind
of scd2pdf tool? If not, is there any interest including such a tool into
scribus?
Further I would like to know if there are special scribus developing
documentations
(especially initialisation)?

best regards

Marc Seil