[Scribus] qt (Bandi Pat's list)

BandiPat magicpage91
Tue Mar 16 04:15:42 CET 2004

bart at solozone.com wrote:
> I think only qt3 (=for me qt3-3.3.1) and qt3-devel are really necessary. In SuSE these packages come separately. The others are useful, though for other things.
> In particular qt-mt or qt-static are not needed here, correct?
> But I have them, too.
>
> FYI I have got the libsig and libsigc-devel that are needed for inkscape 0.37. All of these are rpm. I install inkscape OK.
>
>  bart at solozone.com

Bart,
You probably don't need them all, but I just don't feel a little bit of
hard drive space is worth the trouble, when I'm compiling and it fails
because one of those are not there.  I remember how frustrated I would
get when trying to compile things at first, so I just started installing
all the -devel files.  I think SuSE splits theirs up more than other
distros, but it's good to have them when needed.  ;o)

Patrick

--
           ---SuSE Linux v9.0 Pro---
         Registered Linux User #225206