[Scribus] Groups and guides [was: Text frame with single line?]

ephemeron ephemeron
Sat Mar 13 02:04:52 CET 2004

On 10. March 2004 at 6:46PM +0100,
Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au> wrote:

> On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 18:24, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> > Riku Leino (Tsoots) wrote:

> > > Grouping those items together will do it. Select both of
> > > them, right click and choose group from the pop up menu.
> > >
> > Whoa!  That came in under the radar -- when did we get
> > Grouping? (works great, too!)
>
> Changelog says 10.11.2001 with various updates more recently.
> Group/Ungroup appeared in the menu in November 03

Having "Snap to guides" on ruins the grouping (cvs of 3-4 days
ago).  Is there a way to disable "Snap to guides" for just the
members of the group?  That is, have the group as a whole (and
not the members of the group) snap to the guides.