[Scribus] svg check, a suggestion

Holger Jopp holgerjopp
Sat Mar 13 09:25:28 CET 2004

Hi list, hi scribus team.
When I red that the scribus-team and the inkscape-team are planning to make
the svg
handling between both apps better, I noticed that I maybe knoe the right
file to start
with that. The file is called -seehearspeak_10x6.svg and shows tree penguins
doing
the see-nothing-hear-nothing-speak-nothing-thing. The file can be found
here:
http://dugnet.com/klown/wallpaper/viewpaper.php?id=seehearspeak
I assume that this file was created with inkscape or sodipodi which is
compareable. The
yellowish/orange-colored parts of the pengus noses and feet are turned to
white
ovale ground when imported in scribus. Jutst open up the file in inkscape
and inport it
to scribus (current CVS) and you will see what I mean. Wouldn't that be a
good start
for cleaning up the svg code differences between inkscape and scribus?
Finally, there's nothing left to say than: good work guys! Hold the track
you're on a
very impressing way. With every new CVS I feel a little bit more blown away.

Congratulations.
Best regards,
Holger

--
+++ NEU bei GMX und erstmalig in Deutschland: T?V-gepr?fter Virenschutz +++