[Scribus] Shaded boxes: uncorrect display

Eilert eilert-sprachen
Tue Mar 9 08:26:24 CET 2004

Hi,

I just saw that on my machine here when I have a frame (text box) with a
shaded background (say colour #1 yellow, #2 blue), the shading is shown
in another direction than it's printed.

There is one box with a vertical shading from yellow to blue, and it
shows just the other way round after I defined or redefined the colours.
Another one has a horizontal shading, and it is displayed as diagonally.

However, when I restart Scribus, the first one is displayed correctly.

Both frames are printed with the correct shadings, just as defined.

So I thought, it might be my display somehow, or is it a known bug?

Regards from snowy Osnabrueck
Rolf