[Scribus] Documentation

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Thu Jun 24 01:08:18 CEST 2004

? (At) 0h12 +0200 24/06/04, Maciej Hanski ?crivait (wrote) :
>Hi,
>
>I have a few questions about documentation, which  could be also of some
>interest for non-English native speakers:
>
>1. Documentation file format. Dear Scribus team, if somebody decided to
>provide you with Scribus documentation in his native language to be
>included into Scribus (Help>Scribus Manual...),  which file format would
>you prefere? Is Docbook suitable for you? Are there any other restrictions?

Hello Maciej,

As a newcomer in the Linux world (part time also!!) I don't know
about Docbook. I am ready to use this if I can easily open it with
any (or most) Linux distributions. Otherwise, we could use PDF or
maybe OpenOffice format... Just thinking out loud!

Having said that, I agree with your approach.

Best regards,

Louis