[Scribus] Applying styles

Mardigrafe - Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins
Wed Jun 16 21:59:17 CEST 2004

There is an XTension for QuarkXPress that allows the use of Tex into Quark. This could give an idea of what could be done to achieve a Tex-Scribus match. Here is the link.

http://www.bluesky.com/mathsetter/index.html

We use this XTension to produce math books. The text is typed into Word with all the coding, then imported in Quark. It works very well.

Louis