[Scribus] user defined page size still doesn`t work--> filling bug report

Sebastian Röder sebroeder
Mon Jun 7 11:22:32 CEST 2004

Thank you for solving the guides problem in Scribus 1.1.7.
The problem with user defined page size in the propreties menu which leads to
messed up page size when creating a new page is still there. This is a major
bug in my opinion and I didn`t get any featback here in the list. Could
somebody please test whether this problem exists on other boxes, too?
I`d like to write a bug report if you get the same result.

Regards, Sebastian