[Scribus] ummm.....wow...

Lukasz [DeeJay1] Jernas deejay1
Sat Jul 31 17:14:54 CEST 2004

Dnia Fri, 30 Jul 2004 22:23:33 -0400
Susan Hogarth <susan at ncliberty.net> nabazgra?:

> On Friday 30 July 2004 16:20, Wesley T Allen wrote:
> > OK, I just downloaded the latest cvs, all I can say is.......wow....
> > The new story-editor literally took my breath away, and the
> > newsletter templates that I downloaded are truly magnificent.  Gang,
> > this is just incredible....
>
> You weren't kidding! WOW is right!

I've said the same today :>

BTW I don't know if that's a bug or just a feature, but after installing
todays CVS about 3/4 of my fonts had disappeared in the fontlist
although they are in Scribus 1.1.7 (I have them installed simultanously
so it's nothing with my font/X11 configuration).

--
Lukasz [DeeJay1] Jernas
http://www.nadzieja.ha.pl/