[Scribus] ummm.....wow...

Wesley T Allen wezlo
Sat Jul 31 06:20:32 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-30 at 22:23, Susan Hogarth wrote:
> On Friday 30 July 2004 16:20, Wesley T Allen wrote:
> > OK, I just downloaded the latest cvs, all I can say is.......wow....
> > The new story-editor literally took my breath away, and the newsletter
> > templates that I downloaded are truly magnificent.  Gang, this is just
> > incredible....
>
> You weren't kidding! WOW is right!

Uh-huh, I did discover a bug though; I reported it.  linked text frames
will duplicate most of the second text-frame's (if there are two, I
haven't checked with more) text and insert it into the story after an
update; even though it won't show up in the story editor until it's
closed and reopened... kinda odd...

Wes