[Scribus] Configure error (Qt (>= Qt 3.0.2) (library qt-mt) not found + solution

Andrea Astfalk noocyte
Tue Jul 27 22:23:04 CEST 2004

Hello,

I got this error compiling the actual CVS on my laptop. Qt is
definitively installed and Scribus compiled on my other machine (both
running Mandrake 10.0 Official). There was another reason for this
problem: on my main PC gcc 3.3.2 is installed, on the laptop was an
older version (2.96). Installing the newer version solved the problem.

http://dot.kde.org/1037074615/1037242259/ (for reference)

My only remaining trouble is that I loaded lots of devel-stuff onto the
laptop and the harddisk is nearly full :-( and now I have to clean up
this mess ...

good day
Andrea