[Scribus] font subsitution dialog behind splash screen

Frederik Himpe fhimpe
Fri Jul 23 14:25:03 CEST 2004

Hi,

I've done an upgrade to Mandrakelinux 10.1 Cooker and installed the
included Scribus 1.1.7 RPM package. When I started Scribus for the first
time, it showed a dialog box stating that a certain font could not be
found, and asking me by which font I wanted to replace it. The only
problem was that this dialog was *behind* the splash screen and thus
completely invisible. I could move it by right clicking on its entry in
the task bar and choosing Move. I was using Gnome 2.6 (with Metacity) at
that moment.

I wanted to test if it also happens in KDE (to verify that it's not a
window manager bug), but I cannot get the dialog box to appear again, even
after deleting ~/.scribus.

Is this bug still present in current cvs?

Frederik