[Scribus] Can I find the 1.2 /1.3 roadmap on the homepage?

Sebastian Röder sebroeder
Tue Jul 20 23:19:15 CEST 2004

Hi list,

I`m looking for the roadmap that was shown on the Scribus homepage soe weeks
ore month ago for the (hopefully near?) 1.2 relase as well as the for the
future devel release 1.3. Canb somebody tell me whether it`s still on the hp
and where to find? Sorry - but sometimes things disappear while you carefully
watch them.

Regards,
Sebastian

Scribus get`s better every 24h - cause the developers  NEVER sleep;-)
Thanks Franz, Craig and the whole team!