[Scribus] Translation Updates

Craig Bradney cbradney
Mon Jul 19 00:17:46 CEST 2004

Hi All

This is a note to let translators know that I have made a large amount
of changes to add in accelerators to various menus and dialogs in the
past 2 days. It would be worth you starting the process of getting your
translations up to date now so the changes and additions done recently
will be complete before the 1.2 release. This is not a warning of a
string freeze, but I'm quite sure that whats there now will not change
too much. The string and feature freeze will be announced soon.

Also, for users of CVS and translations, please be patient until the
translators can catch up.

regards
Craig